Some tips for choosing your photographer
1. Meet the photographer and view his portfolio.
2. What sort of experience does the photographer have, (usually displayed in his work)
3. There are many different buzz words for photography, but the most important is that you like the photographrs style.
4. Many photographers don’t know how to capture the story of the wedding. and the albums ends up with pages of meaningless detail and cliche shots.
5. Will you be given your wedding photos free of charge on a memory stick/zip file.
6. What are the additional costs, i.e. cost per hour, additional pages, cost for reprints and enlargements.
Decide on what style of photography you like:
is a stylised form of photography where the photographer constructs specific poses. This type of photography is sometimes not excuted very well and can look very dated.
‘Reportage is a technique of documentary or photojournalism that tells a story entirely through pictures’
Successful reportage wedding photography requires a ‘hands off’ approach and so, understandably, gives many people the impression that it’s incredibly easy to achieve. Therefore much of the reportage wedding photography out there is not reportage at all but merely misinformed snapshots, almost amateur in delivery and predominantly consisting of isolated head-shots of smiley faces. It’s often devoid of information and narrative – and rarely in context.
If you would like any further information contact me!
all advise is free.
Ok so you have decided to tie the knot! And what could be more beautiful than doing it in a sunny climate such as Spain, where you are pretty much gauranteed the weather. With unlimited and spectacular locations available to you, your wedding day will be different.
Especially when it comes to the wedding photography. With beautiful blue skies, sandy beaches and glorious sunsets inhance the dream wedding album.
If you require other services for your wedding day, Here at Oropix photography we have an extensive list of the different service available throughout the Costa Blanca. that you can contact directly for prices and availability.
Car hire and limousines,Cakes, Flowers, Dresses and suit hire, Bridal accessories, Video, Catering, venues, balloons & decoration, If you are looking for anything in particular let us know.